Welcome to the Future, don't take it for “Granite”
Mount Vesuvius is widely regarded as one of the most historic and powerful volcanoes in the world. Located on the Gulf of Naples in Campania, Italy, Mount Vesuvius is best known for its famous Avellino eruption around 1800 BC. The Avellino eruption produced deposits of aluminum, diamonds, gold, nickel, zinc, and copper, all contributing components to Italy’s solid surface porcelain stone innovation. Fortified by lava and pressure, this Italian stone is significantly stronger than traditional granite and other stones fortified by such pressure.
The Italian Stone Advantage:
- Stronger than all other stones
- Stain resistant and easy clean up
- No sealing required
- No oxidation
- UV resistant
- Zero maintenance
- Smooth desirable finish
- Best stone surface for outdoor use
NASA, since its founding, has been the dominant world leader in the advancement of aeronautics and space science. NASA’s new innovative honeycomb composite panels are lightweight and extremely strong, providing a desirable alternative to the aluminum ring frame architectures currently used for most aircraft and space shuttle airframes. This cutting-edge six point hexagon technology that is now also utilized by the Space X program has a load-bearing capacity that exceeds 1,600 pounds per square inch.
Perfected by Paradise
Today, mega yacht and private jet manufacturers have made this new technology the gold standard for countertop surfaces within their luxurious crafts. Paradise Grills has further evolved this methodology perfecting the process by:
- Digitally scanning the rarest and most desirable Italian Stones using 1080 dot technology. This cutting edge process scans at 1080 points per square inch for the highest resolution used in the stone industry.
- Adhering this stone to Nasa’s honeycomb with a proprietary aeronautical all-climate bonding and sealing technique, ensuring it will last for years of enjoyment.